You would have to be living under a rock not to have heard about the Coronavirus aka COVID-19 aka the Novel Coronavirus. And with the current prognosis, under that rock may be your preference.
As property managers we know ignoring something won’t make it go away and we take the health and well-being of our staff, renters, clients and tradespeople very seriously. We deal closely with a wide range of people in many environments and the current situation has prompted us to consider how we can best keep each other safe from infection. Business as Usual (or is it?)
As always, our office is open by appointment. However, if you have any of the following symptoms call us on 9973 9414 and we can connect face to face with you via WhatsApp or Zoom.
- flu-like symptoms
- runny nose
- shortness of breath
- sore throat.
Property Inspections and Maintenance
We are scheduling routine property inspections and tradespeople attending to maintenance but are asking Renters to advise us if they or anyone in their home
- is sick and have any one or a combination of the above symptoms
- has been in contact with anybody who is being tested for, OR has been confirmed positive with COVID-19
- has been tested for, OR has been confirmed positive with COVID-19
- has been overseas in the 14 days prior to our team OR our tradespeople coming to your home
- becomes sick with any one or a combination of the above symptoms, OR is tested for, OR has been confirmed positive with COVID-19 following a visit to your home by our team OR our tradespeople
We anticipate some inspections will be re-scheduled and alternative arrangements made for some maintenance. Any occurrence will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Properties available for lease will be available for prospective Renters to view via
- Open For Inspection. For vacant properties only, with controlled access of 1 to 2 groups at a time, depending on property size.
- Private Inspection. Confirmed prior as an one-on-one appointment.
- Video viewings.
While the legislation supports access and viewings 14 days prior to vacating, we will work closely with the vacating renters on the best approach. If your property is becoming available for rent, we will discuss the way forward with you directly.
We anticipate the situation will continue to evolve and we will be adapting, on-the-fly in some cases, to ensure everyone is cared for to the best of our ability.
For more information and daily updates: Australian Government – Department of Health