From Parker Buyer Advocates: The primary concern for many investors right now is wondering if they will be able to secure a tenant, if they may lose an existing tenant and whether or not they will need to drop the rent in order to attract new renters.
To answer these very valid questions I invited Megan Stuart of Mint Property Management, to share what she is seeing on the ground, in real life, in real-time, as a specialist property manager in Metro Melbourne
In this interview we discuss
- How many applicants are good properties receiving?
- What is the rental vacancy?
- Are investors losing tenants?
- Are properties sitting vacant?
- Do I need to reduce the rent to attract a tenant?