Trainee Property Manager - career progression role
If you know you have the right skills to be a property manager, we want to speak to you!
Industry experience is not needed (having your Agents Rep Certificate is a bonus!), but your attitude and work ethic are all important. You will be provided with all the support and training you need to succeed including Cert IV in Property Services. Just bring your people personality, strong work ethic and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and in return, you will receive top-notch on-the-job training, while you complete your real estate qualification and work with a small but a mighty team.
If you really, really want to be a property manager and believe you have what it takes, now is the perfect time to kick-start your property management career.
- People personality
- Driven and ambitious
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Understand the value of listening as part of customer service
About the role
Initially, this role will be about supporting the team in a variety of tasks as you learn and grow. A portfolio will follow.
- No experience needed
- Your attitude and work ethic will set you apart
- Genuine career progression
Mint Property Management are a small, energetic and motivated team, specialising in property management. And we are growing rapidly.
- We thrive on delivering exceptional results and developing strong relationships
- We live and breathe our values on a daily basis
- We don’t do politics – we do honest and open communication
Our office is based in Hawthorn East with on-site parking. You are welcome to call Megan for a confidential discussion on 99739414.
More information and how to apply